2016 MEMORIAL RUN TIMES – CLICK HERE!
All abilities welcome – Based in both Ramsgate, Kent & Herne Bay, Kent
Please join us on Facebook, where we regularly update our runners with sessions, marathon opportunities etc. You will find us here
- Walkers who want to start running? Weight Loss? Improved fitness?
- Shaving minutes/seconds off your best race time?
- To be a part of a friendly running club, with guaranteed safety in numbers?
LOOK NO FURTHER – OUR CLUB IS FOR YOU!!
Our qualified run leaders and coaches are here help you, plus every member has the added bonus of being registered to Run England – completely FREE!
No matter what your Goals, Ability, Age*, Gender or Weight, we will be pleased to welcome you along!
*Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult but can also be signed up to Run England.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-profit, run by volunteers.
Alfie’s Striders was founded by a trustee of The Alfie Gough Trust (UK Registered Charity 1144380) and is a non profit-making club. As such, the club is run by a committee of volunteers.
No members of the committee receive any financial benefits.
The club and administration of the club, together with all the other small investments to get Alfie’s Striders Running Club up and running will come from The Alfie Gough Trust. Alfie’s Striders will organise fundraising activities during the year to raise money for The Alfie Gough Trust.
To enable each individual, regardless of ability, to reach their full potential and for our club to be recognized locally and nationally as a fun and family running club.
- We are inclusive – Wannabe runners of any age, gender and athletic ability are welcome to join.
- We encourage teamwork – We believe bonding with teammates through our training runs, our social events and other activities leads to better personal and team results as well as creating long-lasting friendships.
- We are flexible – We respect that everyone has time-consuming work and family obligations. We will schedule weekly runs but recognise that even the most dedicated runners need flexibility in schedules.
- We each have a voice – Every club member’s opinion matters and each member has an equal vote in club elections.
- We remain non commercial and not for profit – Alfie’s Striders is a free for anyone club and will not use or want members to promote products via the club.
- We are proud of our club – We will represent our area with sportsmanship, and a sense of dedication to our community.
STILL INTERESTED? Please use the following links to download our membership form and the Run England membership form. Once completed please bring these along to us or contact us for questions.